The December Wayves is Ready!
The news packed FINAL paper issue of Wayves is ready! Just click the cover at the right, here.
It's available on the stands in Halifax-Dartmouth now, and will be at all 150 distribution points around Atlantic Canada soon. Links to lists and maps of our physical distribution points are at the bottom of this note.
This is a special edition of Wayves: the very last issue on paper!
- Trans Rights Being Fast Tracked in NS by Chris Aucoin
- Cloudburst Opens December 7 At Park Lane
- Thom Fitzgerald Wins Portia White Prize
- Queer Community Members Receive Queen’s Diamond Jubilee Medal
- Wayves Goes Live Online!
- Fêtons... dans la péninsule
- Compassionate, focused activism: An afternoon with Eldon Hay by Bryn Jones-Vaillancourt
- Hate: It’s an ugly word for an ugly thing by Madonna Doucette
- Queering Our Communities After the Vote by Hugo Dann
- Respect— My New Favourite Ingredient by Jean Walsh
- Students Discuss Documentary on GLBTQ Seniors
- Gays Who Died In Holocaust Remembered by Gerard Veldhoven
- Sackville Flag Raising by Emily James
- 1988 Pride History Exhibit On Display
And much, much more!
- The 416er: Good Journeys, All by Randall Perry
- NSRAP Report by Kirk Furlotte: Spirited Activism
- Kibitz & Bitch by Crawford Hastie
- The Sanctuary Garden: Living on the Edge by Bethana Sullivan
- Queer Global News by Gerard Veldhoven
Physical Distribution Points
We still have some copies of the Raymond Taavel memorial issue. If you want one, write us.